Saturday, October 30, 2010

Coats:)


One thing I love about MN Winter.....Fun coats!!!!!! Oh and scarves. Seriously....If you are a Mom who drops and picks kids off all winter long, fun coats are key:) Look good on the outside and no one needs to know you still have your P.J.'s top on!!! (hey, I could work in advertising on that one). Now, it's the p.j. bottoms that are hard to hide:) Like the few times I have had the power doors on the mini van not shut at drop off time and had to get out, (in the parking lot....I am not that mom who holds up the whole line), and low and behold, I have on my P.J. pants!!! Awesomeness at it's best. At least I had a cute coat on on top;) So bring on Winter and fun coats!!!!

p.s. This particular coat is not mine....It's a cutie from my favorite store Anthropologie, (www.anthropologie.com). I love it so:)

No comments:

Post a Comment