Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween really is the Devil:)


Feast your eyes!! I LOVE The Pioneer Woman(www.thepioneerwoman.com). Take away the fact that I am not a very versatile cook, I don't live on a ranch, I don't have red hair and I am not an author, we could be sisters:) If you haven't checked out her site yet, please do. Halloween candy and goodies are seriously going to send my "Start every Monday Diet" into a tailspin. These little goodies are called Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecakes. Really!!!???? 3 of my favorite things. Will be making them this weekend. Sad thing is, I will probably be the only one that will eat these bad boys. And again, I will state, the Devil is at work with these against my "Start Every Monday Diet". Oh well, Monday will be here soon:) Happy eating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment