Sunday, October 31, 2010

Corn Maze and Such








Yesterday we had a Family Day out of the house!! Those are hard to come by with our busy schedules and home body-ness, but we did it!! We ventured out to the Apple Jack Apple Orchard in Delano. It was a bit brisk for my liking, but what are you gonna do:)

We did the corn maze and let me just say that it freaked me out a bit. I have an issue, (well, one of many), about not being able to get myself out of something. It's a control thing. I admit it:) At first it was going to be Team Ry and Dad against Team Mom, Ben and Noah. After consideration, and knowing that my team was the chicken you-know-what team, I decided this was not a good idea and it just became Team Monahan:) Ry, who is 100% into his 3rd grade boy-tude, was upset when he'd lead us astray and had a few "tudey" moments. All in all though, after getting lost a few times, we made it out. Whewwww!!

We then did Apple Bombs, (no, it's not a shot), animals and bought a whole boatload of apple items. (I have already enjoyed half of the apple pie myself). It was a great day. No one got lost and no major argument occurred. That is a victory in my book;)

1 comment: