Monday, November 29, 2010

It's about the little things.



So last week we FINALLY got around to getting new beds for Ry's new room. Now let me just say this is a long and complex process. Noah's room will become Ryan's room and Noah will be moving in with Ben....(Dear Lord in Heaven, help me get through this transition. Please give me strength to not strangle these two as the beat and tease each other and keep me up all night. Please keep my wine glass full. Amen.)

John was all proud of himself as he found some mattresses that came in a box??? Yes, they did and the are comfy!! Anyway, he brought them home and the boys had a party of sorts jumping on them in the formal, (or attempt to be), living room. It was all fun and games until they started to see who could do the best flips.....I put the smack down on that one:)

Noah is currently sleeping on the mattresses as Ryan will NOT sleep in a BABY room until it is painted and ready for HIM. Noah, on the other hand is LOVING his big boy bed and looks so little in it:( :( I have no more babies people......Let's take a moment of silence for this.......okay, that's done, carry on:)

1 comment: